Skip to content
- To provide a safe, stimulating environment in which all children can feel welcome, happy and secure, regardless of race, colour, ethnic or religious background.
- To ensure that the children at Pre School have a challenging educational experience, which includes experiences and outcomes in Expressive Arts, Health and Wellbeing, Literacy and English, Numeracy and Mathematics, Religious and Moral Education, Sciences, Social Studies and Technologies.
- To provide a varied daily programme of activities along Early Education Guidelines underpinned by the Curriculum for Excellence, Building the Ambition, How Good is Our Early Learning and Childcare? and My World Outdoors, to ensure the quality of learning and teaching is maintained.
- To develop in the children a clear sense of right and wrong by praising good behaviour and encouraging responsible citizenship, successful learning, confident individuals and effective contributors.
- To value each member of our centre by encouraging positive attitudes towards others and develop confidence and self-esteem and foster wisdom, justice, compassion and integrity.
- To ensure that staff and parent helpers work as an effective and efficient team.
- To liaise with local school, agencies and the community.
- To be committed to on-going self-evaluation and improvement of centre through discussion, reflection and Continuing Professional Development.